TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Acceptance of terms. Your access to and use of the Cartoozo website (www.Cartoozo.com) ("the Website") is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
2. Advice. The contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
3. Changes to website. Cartoozo reserves the right to:
Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Cartoozo shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal; and
Change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
4. Links to third party websites. The Website includes links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Cartoozo or otherwise used by Cartoozo as permitted by law.
In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal use and that you will not re-use or repackage any content for commercial purposes. None of the content may be copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial use only.
6. Disclaimers and limitation of liability.
The Website is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
To the extent permitted by law, Cartoozo will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
Cartoozo makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Cartoozo for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Cartoozo or that of its employees or agents.
7. Delivery Policies. Once a service has been paid for, the service will resume straight away. Clients will receive communication within 24 hours from the client manager who will be managing their account. The client manager will have a direct email address and telephone, which can be used to contact him/her during normal business hours. All items purchased are solely intangible services and not physical goods. The service is provided online and nothing is physically posted to you.
8. No Fixed Contract. Cartoozo operates on a month by month agreement. By this, you are not committed to a fixed contract with Cartoozo. You can cancel at anytime by cancelling the automatic payment subscription with PayPal. All paying clients are subject to a 1 month notice period. You must give our team 1 months notice if you wish to cancel and after serving this period, you are free to stop using our services.
9. Refund Policy. All payments made to Cartoozo are final and no refunds will be given on payments made. Payments are always made at the start of the month for 1 months worth of service. If you stop your services anytime during the month, the payment made will stand and no refund will be made at a pro rata rate. If you feel that you are not happy with the service, you can email us at Support@Cartoozo.com and our team will give your request special consideration. All decisions made by Cartoozo are final.
10. Automatic Payment Policy. If you sign up with a PayPal subscription to be paid every 30 days, it is your responsible to cancel this. This is not done from our end. You should login to PayPal and find the active subscription and cancel it. Money is not taken from our side, it is automatically taken by PayPal each month.
11. Money Back Guarantee. If you are not happy with the level of services that Cartoozo has provided over the last 30 days, Cartoozo will refund you your payment for that month. This is only valid on the latest month of SEO services. This claim must be filed a maximum of 30 days after the latest month has been completed in order to be valid.
12. Cancellation Policy. To cancel your payments with Cartoozo, please ensure that you cancel the subscription with PayPal. Most clients sign up to a monthly subscription with PayPal and it is the clients responsibility to cancel this subscription. Please login to PayPal.com and find the active subscription and click cancel.
13. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold Cartoozo and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Cartoozo arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
14. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Cartoozo guarantees to give you a full refund for your first month of service if you are not happy with the services provided. In order to claim this refund, you should email us in writing to confirm you wish to get your full refund. You must make this claim by the end of your first month of service. Claims made after this period will be subject to special consideration. Claims are only valid to websites that have used our services for the first time and not repeat customers who have come back to us after a break or to give further business.
15. Severance. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
16. Governing law. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Whatever your requirements or budget, we can help you make the most of what the Internet has to offer for your business. Please don't hesitate to contact us to find out more, or request a free personalised quote using the form on the right.