SEO has completely changed the concept of Internet marketing. Online businesses use it to reduce their advertising cost, increase customer base, improve their websiteâ€™s visibility and increase public awareness. However, its fluctuating nuances always pose challenges to them. As a result, businesses keep on exploring new ideas and techniques to win the race.
Follow these SEO ideas and techniques and outperform your competitors:
- Long tail keywords â€“ Use long tail keywords in your title tags. This is an effective way to achieve good rank in SERPs.
- SEO friendly URLs – Use of keywords in URLs is a good way to get your website ranked.
- Friendly content â€“ Write fresh, actionable, reliable and authentic content for your users.
- Wisely use H1 and H2 Tags â€“ Never ignore the power of H1 and H2 tags; use your keywords for maximum benefits.
- Follow the title tag rule â€“ Try to keep your title tag within 60 characters. This will attract search engines as well as your users.
- Integrate social sharing buttons â€“ Integrate social sharing buttons on your website to make your content shareable and viral.
- Optimise landing pages â€“ Create valuable and reliable content for your landing pages. Include CTAs and videos to reduce the bounce rate and improve the conversion rate of your website.
- Use Majestic SEO â€“ Use it to check your backlink profile and analyse your extensive URL lists.
- Use Google Search Console â€“ Use this amazing tool to check the health of your website. If you find some serious issues or errors, fix them immediately.
- Identify and remove thin content â€“ Analyse your website carefully and replace thin content with high quality and actionable content that can address specific problems of your users.
- Add video to your home page â€“ If possible, add a video to your home page to engage your audiences and improve the overall conversion rate.
- Use Yelp â€“ Use it to improve your visibility in local markets. Optimise your profile to engage more and more audiences.
- Use Site Analyzer â€“ Use this robust tool to improve your websiteâ€™s design, content, as well as performance.
Use these ideas and techniques to improve your websiteâ€™s visibility significantly.
- 60% of companies report that their SEO and content strategy are integrated.
- 72% of marketers rate search engine optimisation (SEO) as a successful tool in achieving marketing objectives.