Worldwide business owners create extraordinary content for their audiences; however, they fail to distribute it which results in their failure to reach their audiences. There are certain effective tools for content distribution, which can help them to reach targeted audiences. Business owners must use these powerful tools to promote their content and improve their ROI.
- Users send 204 million email messages in a minute, making it the most popular way to share content.
- Content marketing costs 62 percent less than traditional marketing; however, it generates roughly three times more leads.
- On average, content marketers are dividing their content into three areas: (61%) created, (27%) curated and (12%) syndicated.
- 60% of marketers create at least one piece of content everyday.
- 91% of B2B marketers use LinkedIn to distribute content.
Here are a few well known content distribution tools that need to be utilised:
- SimpleReach â€“ This is a renowned platform that helps publishers and business owners to smartly distribute, retarget and measure their content across the most efficient channels. This content distribution tool has amazing features such as analytics tool, real-time dashboard, historical reports, audience targeting and more.
- Outbrain â€“ This content marketing platform offers a pay-per-click model of content distribution to publishers. Businesses also use this platform to promote their press content.
- Taboola â€“ This is the most effective content discovery platform, which helps contentmarketers to drive more traffic to their site, blog or video and improve their leads by getting their content recommended.
- Xink â€“ This is a well known cloud-based email signature management software that helps content marketers to take advantage of their email signatures in order to improve the visibility of their content. This tool is an ideal one if you want to drive quality traffic to your website.
- Inbound.org – Inbound.org is a feed where you can read about a particular subject as well as express your ideas and participate in a discussion. In addition, you can get answers to your questions from domain experts.
- Rely on Guest blogging.
- Leverage social search optimisation.
- Strategically distribute your content to other sites.
- Test every content distribution platform you use.
- Analyse historical data to identify which content is driving more conversions.
Content distribution is much more important than content creation. So, use these tools systematically to display your marketing achievements and make your content more viral.