Marketing has changed dramatically; however, if you are still relying on the traditional methods, you should embrace innovative and creative sources to get leads and increase revenues.
Benefits of using marketing tools:
- Automate repetitive processes
- Decrease human errors
- Manage complexity
- Maximise efforts
- Re-allocate your resources
- Attract more users
- Build strong customer relationship
For better results, you must use:
- Website analytics tools
- Social media management tools
- Â Email marketing tools
- Conversion rate optimisation tools
- SEO tools
- Marketing automation tools
Here are a few proven marketing tools to use:
Oktopost is a powerful social media management platform. It enables you to manage your presence on social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Features of Oktopost:
- Campaign Calendar
- Campaign Analytics
- CRM integration
WordPress is a simple yet incredible content management system. It helps you to establish your web presence in an interactive manner.
Features of WordPress:
- Integrated Stats System
- +50 languages
- Perfect for bloggers, authors, digital companies, and content marketers.
- Privacy options, including members-only blogs
- Sidebar widgets
This CMS has a simple and intuitive interface and enables you to create a customised website.
Features of Jimdo:
- Free sign-up
- Photo galleries
- Hundreds of beautiful & professional layouts
- Excellent support
- Optimised for search engines
- Social media sharing
- Ideal for bloggers, authors, digital companies, and content marketers.
This is a social media engagement application for Twitter and Instagram users. It is good for managing usersâ€™ accounts.
- Connects and analyses all your social accounts.
- Helps to promote your products and services.
- Helps to get more traffic to your blog, videos, music, and website.
Wistia is an intuitive video hosting website.
Features of Wistia:
- Encodes Flash and HTML5 versions
- Video Heatmaps
- Least Buffering Possible
- Engagement Graphs and Trends
- SEO and Social Media
- Social sharing
Hotjar is a comprehensive website and mobile analytics tool. It helps you to optimise the usability and conversion rate of your websites/blogs.
Features of Hotjar:
- Visual representation of visitorâ€™s clicks
- Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO)
- Gets real user opinions
- Online form reporting
- Supports over 20 languages
This social media analytics and measurement tool is ideal for small and mid-size companies.
Features of Simply Measured:
- Comprehensive Reports in Excel
- All your data in one place
- Social media channel analytics
- Competitive analysis and benchmarking
- Social media monitoring and research
Open Site Explorer
This search marketing tool helps you to develop a high quality inbound link profile.
- Helps to research and analyse backlinks
- Helps to remove bad backlinks.
Of course, developing and maintaining a good marketing campaign takes time; however, you can use the above mentioned tools to market your online business, improve your search rankings and drive qualified traffic to your website.