Today, online business owners want to dominate their niche and for that they develop a functional website and promote it all across the web. To connect with their audiences they often choose blogging because it is one of the most effective forms of business promotion and communication, which allows them to spread their messages to the widely distributed audiences. However, in order to achieve success in blogging, certain essential elements need to be considered.
Here are a few elements that can make your blog more popular i.e. visible, accessible & readable:
- Organise your posts â€“ It is always good to organise your posts in separate categories. This makes your content more visible, accessible, readable, searchable and influences your readers positively. You can add impressive images, videos and other engaging elements for more visibility.
- Always suggest previous and next posts â€“ This is the best way to guide your readers and simplify your blogging structure. This will improve the quality of your blog and reduce its bounce rate as well.
- Add social sharing buttons â€“ Add social sharing buttons to your blog for instant distribution of your content across multiple social platforms. This helps to popularise your blog and make it visible all over the web.
- Use a sidebar – A sidebar is a vital element of your blog. This makes your blog much more interesting and compelling. A sidebar helps search engines as well as users to gain more information. You can provide your companyâ€™s or productsâ€™ information through this sidebar.
- Respond to the comments â€“ Comments or feedbacks are a valuable asset to your blog; you must respond to each comment in order to involve your audiences. This will also improve your brand value and make your blog more popular. Never forget to thank people for their support.
- Write useful content for your readers â€“ You can provide tips, techniques, guides, tutorials and other industry related information to improve the understanding of your readers.
- Optimise your blog content â€“ If your blog has multiple videos, images, infographics and presentations, you must optimise them according to your keywords and use internal linking techniques because such links are an important part of any successful blog.
- Promote your blog â€“ You must promote your blog on social media sites. This will help your blog to achieve quick exposure. Â Make sure that your pages are accessible acrossall devices.
Nevertheless, spend some time to check your analytics for traffic volumes; bounce rate as well as visit duration. No doubt, all these elements will make your blog well structured, visible, accessible and popular that can attract the maximum number of readers and generate leads for your business.
- Use impressive videos, images and high tech designs on your blog.
- Keep your tone consistent.
- Never use jargons.
- Write in a conversational language.
- Maintain a consistent look and feel of your blog.
- WordPress and Blogspot are two most popular blogging platforms.
- 93% of B2B marketers are using content marketing.
- More than 70% of B2B marketers use the â€śbig 4â€ť social media sites (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube) to distribute content.