It goes without saying that customers always like safe, convenient and easy to use websites. In other words, improve the shopping experience of your customers and see the difference overnight. This will also improve your overall ROI and brand value.
Here are a few ways to improve the shopping experience of your customers:
- Easy navigation and search features â€“ Make your websiteâ€™s navigation simple with a well defined path to specific web pages. It should also have a “search” feature to save the precious time of your customers. This is the most effective way to convert customers.
- Improve your siteâ€™s speed â€“ By improving your websiteâ€™s speed, you can actually help your customers to buy more in a faster and easier way.
- Dynamic pricing â€“ Customise your productsâ€™ pricing to increase your profitability as well as improve customer relationships. This will also give you an edge over your competitors.
- Write original product descriptions â€“ Fresh product descriptions add value to your website. You should also update product descriptions, specifications, terms and conditions, pricing details and other relevant information to assist and attract your customers. This will help your customers to make more informed decisions.
- Add product comparison â€“ If you want to improve the decision making capacity of your customers, add product comparison to your website. This will help you to drive more sales.
- Product recommendations â€“ You should provide product recommendations based on the shopping habits of your customers. This will help you to improve your sales.
- Quick order processing â€“ This is the best way to improve the shopping experience of your customers. This will not only save their time, but also encourage them to order items in a bulk quantity.
- Offer bulk discount â€“ You can easily accelerate the purchasing process by offering bulk discounts to your customers. You can also include coupon codes and other special offers to engage your customers.
- Relationship management – Relationship management helps you to improve the experience of your valued customers, focus on online and offline marketing efforts and provide them more personalised services. This will establish your brand image and allow people to become your loyal customers.
These figuratively invaluable elements can significantly improve the shopping experience of your customers. So, donâ€™t just burn the midnight oil, integrate these website elements to overpower your competitors and enjoy success.
- Amazonâ€™s website has 94 million visitors per month.
- 77% of men and 68% of women shop during their lunch hour.
- 72% of women look online for apparels and lingerie.
- Two-thirds of 50 plus Americans buy from e-retailers.