- Do you want to improve the performance of your website in terms of conversion and click-through rates?
- Do you want to position your businesses in its niche?
Here are a few powerful A/B testing tools:
Do you want to
- Transform your customer experience?
- Increase revenue from digital channels?
- Engage visitors?
- Build long-lasting relationships with your customers?
If yes, use this powerful tool–Optimizely. Use it to conduct A/B testing, multivariate and multi-page testing.
Features of Optimizely:
- Unlimited experiment & variation creation
- Image hosting
- Multivariate testing and traffic allocation
- Data import/export
- Experiment scheduler
- Helps to integrate data across all your platforms.
- Enhances customer engagement and revenue.
- Helps to perform A/B testing, multivariate testing and multi-page testing for better performance of a website.
- Integration with 3rd party tools.
- Easy editing through the dashboard.
Visual Website Optimizer (VWO)
VWO is an efficient, quick and popular testing tool. Use this best-fit tool to tweak and optimise your website with minimal IT help.
Features of Visual Website Optimizer (VWO):
- Creates multiple variations of a website in minutes.
- Intuitive interface.
- Easy to use.
- Tracks revenue, signups, clicks or any other conversion goal.
- Knows the statistical validity ofÂ results.
- Creates A/B tests and other campaigns in minutes.
- Loads pages easily.
- Supports multiple devices.
- Unlimited undo to fix your mistakes.
Benefits â€“ It helps to:
- Achieve the maximum conversions.
- Analyse visitorsâ€™ click behaviour.
- Share a heap of actionable insights.
- Convince audiences.
- Track multiple conversion goals at the same time.
This is a significant A/B testing and multivariate testing software tool. Use this robust tool to receive actionable data and make informed decisions.
- Supports HTML and a visual WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) website editor.
- Non-technical creation of A/B, multivariate, and split tests.
- Tests e-commerce products/category pages with ease.
- Provides full testing control with style sheet editor and eliminates dizzying complexity.
- Practical, priority-driven, faster, and easier.
Do you want to:
- Maximise userâ€™s experience
- Improve ROI
- Use behavioural targeting
If yes, use Sitespect.Â Use it to create a great customer experience across a wide range of mobile devices. It has the ability to boost businessâ€™s bottom line.
- Drives relevant, compelling, as well as personalised content for customers.
- Helps to run optimisation and test campaigns.
- Helps to mitigate risk and drive revenue.
AB Tasty (Offers cross-device, open testing and personalisation solutions)
This is a unique, efficient and intuitive solution for testing, re-engagement of users, as well as content personalisation. In fact, it is the best tool to improve conversion rate optimisation.
- Expandable widget library.
- A powerful visual editor to create experiments quickly.
- Heatmaps recording.
- Timely statistical results.
- Fully compatible.
- Encourages conversions
- Helps to fix technical faults.
- Reduces cost and complexity.
- Improves business capabilities.
- Helps to strengthen business value.
- Use “Google Experiments” to improve your siteâ€™s overall performance.
- Use “Qubit” to get real-time insights and conduct landing page analysis.
- Use “Google Analytics and Crazy Egg” to collect valuable qualitative data.
So, do not miss this opportunity and use the above mentioned prolific A/B testing tools to improve userâ€™s experience, generate desired revenues and stay one step ahead of your competitors.