- Do you want to drive traffic to your online store?
- Are you looking for some extraordinary online marketing tactics?
Here are a few actionable online marketing tactics to drive sales:
Upsell Your Products:
According to Econsultancy, upselling is 20 times more effective than cross-selling. So, rely on upselling (persuade a customer to buy something additional.)
According to a study, Instagram drives 25% more engagement than any other social media platform. So, you should use it wisely.
For that you should :
- Choose the right hashtags.
- Use appropriate filters.
- Post at the right time to attract the maximum number of users.
- Add a profile picture.
- Provide full company details and optimise your profile.
- Find people and connect with them.
- Post content, images and videos on a regular basis.
- Always try to like, comment and understand users.
- Use “Instagration tool” to increase engagement.
- Link Instagram to your Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr, accounts.
Reduce Abandoned Carts
According to a study, 67.45% of shopping carts are abandoned before they are completed. To reduce this, follow the below mentioned tips:
- Use “Abandon Aid” tool to remind your customers.
- Be clear about cost.
- Add a wish list to your online store.
- Retarget shoppers with email marketing/reminder mails.
- Add security badges to your website.
- Make your website mobile-friendly.
- Provide customer support.
Launch a Facebook Store
In order to increase website traffic and sales, you must launch a Facebook store. (Nearly, 68% of fans visit retailer pages to keep up to date with sales and promotions.) It is easy to set up and use. In fact, it allows you to sell your products directly.
According to a survey, 40% of people use social networking sites when shopping online.
- Use “Facebook Store” application to directly sell products.
- Explain to your customers where to find your store and how it works.
- Import your emails to promote your products actively.
Focus on email marketing
According to the Direct Marketing Association, email has an ROI of around 4,300%. So, rely on email marketing to increase traffic to your online store and sell your products.
“60% of people say that receiving special offers is the top reason they subscribe to an email list from a business”.
- Personalise your email content for better engagement. (According to a study, personalised emails can increase sales conversion rates up to 15-25%, and click-through rates up to 25-35 %.)
- Automate your email marketing efforts.
- Use a simple email marketing template that improves and supports your business.
- Write clear subject lines.
- Use compelling call-to-actions.
- Explain product benefits, rather than features.
- Send reminder emails to customers. (use “Wishlist + Reminder” application to automate emails.)
- Regularly test your emails to improve its performance.
Use the best e-commerce themes
Use simple and intuitive website templates, having clear images, descriptions, layout, and navigation structure and payment system.
- Use business-specific themes.
- Strike the right balance between text and images across the website.
- Count on product reviews. (According to a study, you can increase your e-commerce conversion rate up to 14-76% by adding product reviews to your online store.)
- Include social proof.
- Make your website easy to use and informative.
All the above mentioned tactics will help you to generate traffic and sales.